Yadkin Path Montessori
we pledge to SEE your childREN AS INDIVIDUALS
and amaze you with what THEY can do!
About Our "Un-School"
Yadkin Path’s mission is to provide something different, a place where people can grow their independence, learn how to set and respect boundaries and limits, deepen their concentration, and rise to expectations. It’s a place where all children are capable and can explore the world while grounded in reality, can work at their own pace, and develop skills (soft, academic, social, emotional, innovative) they will take with them throughout life.
• To provide meaningful childcare, growth, and elementary education in a warm, calm environment
• To practice Montessori philosophy and pedagogy in a proven method that allows children to reveal their innate qualities in an experimental setting
• To provide a classroom teacher who is specifically educated in observing the child, knowing what materials to include in the child’s environment, and introducing the materials without over-teaching
• To focus not only on academic skills but also on encouraging the self-actualization of a fully realized child
• To foster in children a life of joyful focus and concentration, a sense of independence, an attitude of respect for themselves and others, and an internalized sense of order
Request a Tour
We invite you to visit our peaceful, stimulating campus, and see what we have to offer your family! Currently we are offering parent-only outdoor tours. We will walk around the campus and peek into the classroom spaces from the exterior doors. We look forward to meeting you!
Fill out our contact form here.