Yadkin Path Montessori
we pledge to SEE your childREN AS INDIVIDUALS
and amaze you with what THEY can do!
About Our "Un-School"
Yadkin Path’s mission is to provide a multi-age, child-driven environment where our whole community can thrive and grow as confident individuals, learning how to set and respect boundaries, rise to expectations, where all people are competent, can deepen their concentration, and explore the world while grounded in reality, working at their own pace, developing skills that they will take with them throughout life.
• To provide meaningful care, growth, and education in a warm, calm environment to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 13 years
• To practice Montessori philosophy and pedagogy in a proven method that allows children to reveal their innate qualities in an experimental setting
• To provide a classroom teacher who is specifically educated in observing the child, knowing what materials to include in the child’s environment, and introducing the materials without over-teaching
• To focus not only on academic skills but also on encouraging the self-actualization of a fully realized child
• To foster in children a life of joyful focus and concentration, a sense of independence, an attitude of respect for themselves and others, and an internalized sense of order
Request a Tour
We invite you to visit our peaceful, stimulating campus, and see what we have to offer your family! We offer parent-only, outdoor tours twice a month. We will walk around the campus and peek into the classroom spaces from the exterior doors. We look forward to meeting you!
Fill out our contact form here.